VIMA holds two workshops a year, one in the Fall and one in the Spring. Every two years we hold a two-day conference.
Past Workshops and Conferences
- Nurturing in Nature: Montessori Classrooms Without WallsPS/K, Gr 1 and Upper Elem. with Geoffrey Bishop
- Parent WorkshopZoom Presentation 2.5 hrs.
- The Tao of Montessoriat MMA with Gigi Vincentine
- Vima Conference: A Montessori JourneyMay 10 & 11 weekend at MMA. with Angelin Lillard
- Childhood Anxiety: Empowering Strategies and Effective Supportin Nanaimo with Julie-anne Richards
- Learning Difficultiesfull day at Selkirk with Amy Kelton
- Parent Evening “Helping Children Navigate Self Esteem and Social Struggles”Thursday April 19 2018: Amy Kelton, Shelton School Amy Kelton from Shelton School will present a parent evening “Helping Children Navigate Self Esteem and Social Struggles” on Thursday April 19th Selkirk Montessori School: Address: 2970 Jutland Rd, Victoria.
- ‘Not All Great Minds Think Alike’ Workshop, April 20 2018: Amy Kelton, Shelton SchoolWe are pleased offer a our spring workshop ‘Not All Great Minds Think Alike’ facilitated by Amy Kelton from the Shelton School and Examination Centre in Dallas Texas on Friday April 20th, 9 – 4:30. This workshop will appeal to those working in Montessori classrooms at all levels.
- Montessori Music in the Classroomat Selkirk with Michael Johnson
- Intervention Games and Activities for Beginning and Struggling Readersat St Christopher’s. with Randal Klein